Edwin Voûte | PAINTINGS AND PHOTOGRAPHY
Edwin Voûte was born in Sao Paulo in 1969. Since 1977 he has been living in The Netherlands. Edwin has been making paintings since 1989 and photography since 1995. Edwin Voûte prefers to work purely creatively, without a preconceived plan.
The photos of Edwin Voûte are made in various countries. The artist likes a lot of contrast in his work, both in color and in black and white.
- Dutch Foundation Colombine (Stichting Colombine), Rotterdam, 1991
- Lineart International Art Fair in Ghent, Galerie van Waning (1992)
- Galerie Bassylja, Rotterdam, 1993
- Ocean Business Centre, Rotterdam, 1996
- Open Tuinen Dagen, Noordwijk, 1999
- Open Tuinen Dagen, Noordwijk, 2000
- The Dutch Art Exhibition The Golden Age Revisited in the United Arab Emirates (2002)
- Sharjah Art Museum, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, 2002
- Al Ghurair Shopping Center, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 2002
- TwinTowers Shopping Center, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 2002
- Index in Dubai (2002)
- Solo exhibition Culture Street Gallery, Amman, Jordan
- Dutch Art Exhibition in Marbella (Spain), (2004)
- Primavera Art Fair (2010)
- Holland Art Expo in Doha, Qatar (2012)
- Holland Art Expo on Ibiza (2013)
- Excellent Beurs Rotterdam (2014)
- Holland Art Expo in London (2016)
- Open Expo Schiedam, Stedelijk Museum Schiedam in 2018
- Masters of LXRY (2018)
- Masters of LXRY (2019)
- Grand Café Facet, Rotterdam, April 1993
- Hulshoff Design, Rotterdam, October 1993
- Art of Living Interior Design, Rotterdam, January 1994
- Head Office VSB Bank, The Hague, April 1994
- Cees Glerum Interior, Rotterdam, June 1994
- Court of Justice, Dordrecht, January 2000
- Cultural Street Gallery, Municipality of Amman, October 2002, patronised by the Mayor of Amman, engineer Nidal Al Hadid
ROTTERDAM & SCHIEDAM
MADEIRA & TAVIRA & IBIZA
Bedouin Girl, Petra, Jordan
Bedouin Man, Petra, Jordan
Dead Sea, Petra, Jordan
Bedouin Man, Petra, Jordan
BEACH & BEACH HOUSES
SEULEMENT FEMMES (CO-PRODUCTION)
STAY UP TO DATE !
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations to exclusive events, information about our artists and exhibitions as well as exclusive offers for artworks. Unsubscribe anytime.
BOOK A PRIVATE VIEW IN OUR ART GALLERY
A Private View is an opportunity to give you an early chance to the view (new) works, often before the opening of an exhibition.
Apart from these occasions, there are also opportunities to see the works on display in a Public View, which means that during opening hours, every first weekend of the month, you can drop in and find out if there are works of art that you find interesting.
We look forward to seeing you in our art gallery.
Edwin & Annemarie Voûte